Please help us to help you stay safe. Coronavirus has not gone away and is expected to be around for along time. The steps below are to keep you and our staff safe while you visit for your appointment. Please don't be offended if we ask you to take any extra steps or if we feel you are ill in anyway to leave and make another appointment.
1. Government distancing must be adhered to between clients at all times.
2. If you have your own masks please wear them at all times unless asked to remove to carry out the appropriate treatment. If you come without one then you will be issued one and charged £1 per mask.
3. Under no circumstances NO children, friends or family are permitted to join you at your appointment unless they are booked in for their own appointment. If this is not possible please rearrange your appointment, we don’t want a situation where we have to ask you to leave. When you enter the building you will be expected to sit 2 meters apart to satisfy government guidelines.
4. Be prepared to be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser. There are multiple sanitiser pumps around the building on every floor.
5. Cash is always welcome but card or bank transfers would be desirable to limit cross contamination.
6. If you have ANY symptoms please re-arrange your appointment at your earliest opportunity.
We will take every precaution in keeping you and ourselves safe in these unprecedented times and hopefully in time rules can be relaxed further.
7. Please arrive at your appointment at the booking time, due to these guidelines we don't have a lot of room with time as each treatment has specific time allotted to it. We may have to turn you away if you are late.
8. These points also run in conjunction with our own T&C's found along the bottom of our webpage.
Thank you for your co-operation in these challenging times! Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you at your appointment.